- How much does Jlax delivery cost?
Jlax delivery fee starts at $3.75 for each order. Please see pricing chart below:
Food Cost Delivery $0-10 $3.75 $11-30 $4.75 $31-49 $5.75 $50 & Up 15% of food cost
*An extra $2.00 will be charged for each extra stop per order (see Ex. 2).
Ex. 1: Jimmy orders $21.40 (taxes included) worth of food from a restaurant. Jlax will charge $4.75 for the delivery, so Jimmy’s total cost is $26.15.
Ex. 2: Sara is ordering food for three people. They want food from three different locations. Their total food cost comes to $31.10. Jlax delivery is 5.75 plus $4 for the two extra stops. Sara’s total cost at the door is $40.85.
*These examples and fees do not include a tip for the driver.
- How do I place my order?
- Sign-up with your Facebook account or email address and then click “Place Order.”
- Complete the form with your address, the restaurant or store name, and what you want.
- Click submit to complete your order. You can pay at the door.
- What stores and restaurants can I order from?
You can order from any business in town (not just restaurants*). We offer menus to the following restaurants.
*Currently we cannot deliver large items
- How long does it take?
We generally take less than 45 minutes to deliver your order. However, during peak hours it could take a little longer. You can track the order ETA on the “My Accounts” page. We will keep you updated until five minutes before delivery.
*Orders can be placed in advance to ensure a specific delivery time. We recommend this for large group orders.*
- What are the delivery areas?
- We deliver up to 5 miles from the center of town, as well as, a few large outlying neighborhoods. The order form will automatically let you know if you are not in our regular delivery areas. If you are in one of our outlying delivery zones, the website will tell you if there are any extra delivery fees or special delivery times. Customers in outlying delivery zones may have to meet the driver at a specific location. If you’re completely out of our delivery zones, the website will tell you to call 912-309-1688 for more information.
- Can I order from more than one place?
Yes. There is an additional $2 fee for each extra stop after the first place. Simply add the other places you want us to stop to the same order.
Example. I also want a medium pineapple milkshake from DQ.”
- What are payment options?
- You can pay with cash, credit, or debit. Our high tech drivers all have credit card machines for you to use at the door. An additional 3% fee will be charged to the total order amount for credit or debit card payments. Our drivers will not have change for more than $20 in cash.
- Can I cancel my order?
- You can only cancel your order if it has not been placed with the restaurant. To see the status of your order go to your “My Accounts” page. You can only cancel the order if it says “Placed”
- What should I do if there is a problem with the order?
Let us know at 912-309-1688 within 10 minutes of delivery.
*We cannot issue a refund for the food cost.*
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- At this time we only accept online orders. Our online management system allows us to keep all the orders organized and delivered in a timely manner.
- Can I order alcohol?
- No. Georgia law prohibits the delivery of alcohol.
- More questions?
- Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-309-1688